Amy Shafer Adkins
- Associate Attorney
Amy Adkins graduated with Honors from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law in 2005 and proceeded to become licensed to practice law in the State of Texas that same year. Her primary practice is in family law and probate law and covers the following issues: Divorce, Chid Custody, Child Support, Visitation, Paternity, Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Guardianships. She has experience handling a variety of cases including those involving children with special needs and active or retired military personnel.
Amy understands that situations involving families and children can be emotionally charged and are rarely black and white. She will provide you with the information and advice to help you make clear and informed decisions about how to pursue your legal matter.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- J.D. – 2005
- Honors: With Honors
- North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina
- B.S. – 2002
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Political Science (with a concentration in Genetics)
- Texas, 2005
- Family Law Section Texas State Bar, Member, 2006 to 2016
- Law Office of Melissa E. Loveless, Associate Attorney, 2013 to 2016
- Adkins Law Firm, P.C., Attorney / Owner, 2011 to 2013